Don't be distracted by criticism. Remember that the only taste of
success others have is when they take a bite out of you.
To be yourself in a world that is trying its best to
turn you into someone you're not is the biggest fight of your life. Never stop
the fight.
---------------------------
There's something about the look in your eyes,
Something I noticed when the light was just right.
It reminded me twice that I was alive,
And it reminded me that you're so worth the fight.
My biggest fear will be the rescue of me,
Strange how it turns out that way.
.
a bunch of us went toKae'sparty last night... twas fun and pretty hilarious too coz of a lot of bloopers.haha.. Goin there was pretty frustrating because I'm from the south.(The party's in QC.) Good thing was, it also started late. Kae was all smiles throughout the night. That's what i like about her, she can lighten up anyone's mood with just a glimpse of her dimples.FOR SOME REASON, my night was incomplete. I was getting pretty restless while waiting forYam. Ruthiewas on the hunt for her so-called soulmate..hahaha.. squinting her eyes to see those who are on the next table. True enough, she found one! Too badRuth,,, he thought you were Francis' girlfriend....hahaha blame it on Francis for never leaving your side the whole night! We did get to meet them and my friend was all over the place giggling.. I also had my share of those moments coz of this one guy who flashed me his hundred dollar smile.. Aaaaaaaahhhh! hahahaha.. He is so cute..Too bad he's taken..as if i'm not!hahaha.. (Someone's gonna kill me after reading this..) I had a big smile plastered on my face all because A----said goodbye last night..aaahhh i could still remember his face lighting up whenever he laughed.. hahaha oh well,, my newfound crush..ciaojmie..hahahahaha