Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, October 25, 2004

haven't posted for a while so might as well give those who are visiting my blog a new one to scorn at..haha..goody..halloween's coming but unfortunately, I'm one of those who do not have any relatives buried here in Metro Manila. Every All Souls Day, I'd rather keep myself locked in the house than be stuck in a stampede happenin all round the cemeteries. Aside from the fact that I don't have much choice coz there's no one for me to visit, being around a bunch of dead bodies buried six feet below the ground is not my sort of thing.

On the other hand, cemeteries fascinate me. Especially those that resemble a wall and the bodies are topped one over the other. It looks gory and morbid but those are convenient for people who do not have enough money to purchase land for their dead.

Cemeteries don't scare me unlike most people I know. I don't know why but maybe because I haven't been around them often. For me, churches and retreat houses are more scary. The feeling of creepiness sets in when I find myself in the most serene places like those two I've mentioned.

After all, in the most holiest places, the devil works double time..


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com