Don't be distracted by criticism. Remember that the only taste of
success others have is when they take a bite out of you.
To be yourself in a world that is trying its best to
turn you into someone you're not is the biggest fight of your life. Never stop
the fight.
---------------------------
There's something about the look in your eyes,
Something I noticed when the light was just right.
It reminded me twice that I was alive,
And it reminded me that you're so worth the fight.
My biggest fear will be the rescue of me,
Strange how it turns out that way.
.
I am sof***** up. I had coffee with three of my trusted friends and they told me certain things that i never knew before regarding my relationship. I realized that I've been so stupid all this time. Being honest and all that crap and what I've been gettin in return? goddamn lies!! What's worst, I don't even knew it was all lies in the first place.IMAGINEbeing the last to know?? Hurts like hell but I won't succumb to confrontations. I will let it pass like what I've been doin for the last 2 yrs and 8 mos. It already happened and nothing can be done about it. To those who are on a relationship right now, remember that honesty is your foremost foundation so don't ruin your partner's trust.