Don't be distracted by criticism. Remember that the only taste of
success others have is when they take a bite out of you.
To be yourself in a world that is trying its best to
turn you into someone you're not is the biggest fight of your life. Never stop
the fight.
---------------------------
There's something about the look in your eyes,
Something I noticed when the light was just right.
It reminded me twice that I was alive,
And it reminded me that you're so worth the fight.
My biggest fear will be the rescue of me,
Strange how it turns out that way.
.
I know I have no right, To tell you how I feel, To let my emotions out, Because I know you never want to hear it.
I know I have no right,To dream about you tonight, A dream that we’re dancing under the moon, For I know your dreaming about her tonight.
I know I have no right,To accuse you of breaking a promise, A promise that you’ll wait for me until forever, Now I know forever can never be true.
I know I have no right,To react on this, For we have ended along time ago, But don’t you blame me it’s not easy to forget you.
I know I have no right,To keep you in my heart, To love you as if your still “Mine”,For I know you love her more.
I know I have no right,To say “I love you”, To say “I’ll never forget you”, Because you have forgotten what we used to have
I know I have no right,To be mad at you, To remind you about your promises, For I’m leaving it up all to God.
I know I have no right,To be bitter about her, For I know you’re happy with her, With that I’m happy too.
I know I have no right,To think that I’ll never like you as a FRIEND, But when I think back on the times that we’re friends, It makes me smile to recall how much a good friend you are.
I know I have no right,To ask you why this is happening, But I never regret that loved you so For I know this is the best decision I ever made.
I know I have no right,To be hurt like this, But Boy, what a girls gonna do? Just break down and cry…