Monday, October 18, 2004
ups and downs... life is really amazing. At one point you can be at the brink of desperation then at another, you can be blissfully happy. There were times as if I feel the weight of the world on my shoulders, as if no problem can be bigger than mine... then poof! I'm hallucinating.. my love problems were no bigger than a grain of salt compared to the economic crisis of the Philippines nor the poverty that more than half of the Filipinos were experiencing. Silly me.
Last time, my steady life was slightly interrupted. My calm disposition was shaken, but nevertheless, I realized that those moments were the ones that make being happy truly worth it. The sufferings that come our way are the reasons why happiness is really an amazing feeling.
Guess what I did regarding my problem? I did one thing I'm best at when it comes to relationships.
I forgave and accepted. hehe.. Im not stupid..just a sucker when it comes to icky things like love.=p
10:09 AM
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com