Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, October 11, 2004

A day of staying inside the house and I think I'm going nuts.. I haven't done anything except eat and sleep.. I played a new computer game(haha i don't actually know if its new..) all day and i only got to log in later this night. Guess what? I found out somethin about someone and it left me wishin I never did.. aaaaahhhhh!!! Try as I might, I couldn't shake this nagging feeling, yeah.. I AM STILL AFFECTED. .geez.. sniff* Better not mention names here.*winks*

No use in being sad, it already happened and nothing can be done about it. I've come to realize that it is only in acceptance that one can be at peace. If i learn to accept that these circumstances happen for some other reason other than to make me suffer, then maybe I won't be bothered at all.

Someday I'll be able to forget. Someday soon.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com