Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, October 15, 2004

As no. 8 says, never live your life for a man before you find out what makes you truly happy. That's one mistake I've made. I've let my world revolve around someone. I had set aside my goal of pursuing what I really want in life. I realized that I passed out on every opportunity that came my way because I'm afraid it will affect my relationship. Now, reality is sinking in and it's not a pretty sight. I hope i can get out of this mess before it comes out of control.

As what Marvie said last time during Kae's bday,, someone once said that LIFE IS ONE BIG PARTY. I regret that I didn't make the most of it and now Im contemplating of what I could have had. Silly me.

But then, someone once taught me that things happen for a reason and never to regret anything that once made you smile. I guess I was just wonderin of how things have been if I opted for the other way. I know it's not a good thing but one can't help but wonder right??

But the moment was gone and nothing else can be done but wonder.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com