Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, October 11, 2004

2 years and 8 months??? hmm.. not that long..mushy as it seems, we still acknowledge the date we became a couple. Sometimes, i find it surprising that i was able to stay in a relationship this long(ok..ok.. not that long, but still..) I was never the type to stay committed and I easily get bored. I strive for changes,, never thinking that I would be someone's girlfriend for over a year..less alone 2 years...

Though we've been through the jungle of this thing we've gotten ourselves into, we've always managed to get out of any situation alive and still together. Later this year, we've been through the mosh pit of our relationship and i was so ready to give up.. so how come I didn't? well,, let's just say HE is really worth keeping.=p

*hapee baby*



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com