Don't be distracted by criticism. Remember that the only taste of
success others have is when they take a bite out of you.
To be yourself in a world that is trying its best to
turn you into someone you're not is the biggest fight of your life. Never stop
the fight.
---------------------------
There's something about the look in your eyes,
Something I noticed when the light was just right.
It reminded me twice that I was alive,
And it reminded me that you're so worth the fight.
My biggest fear will be the rescue of me,
Strange how it turns out that way.
.
I'm someone who finds inspiration in sadness,, i find passion in distress,, poems in tears.. Some may say I'm disturbed, the hell i care. I see gold in the dark, light in gloom.. yeah weird but that's the way it is. When i'm being melodramatic (which is often), it doesn't automatically mean i'm having fits of depression. It's just me. The girl who finds happiness in misery.=p It's weird that i find myself weird.. whatever.