Don't be distracted by criticism. Remember that the only taste of
success others have is when they take a bite out of you.
To be yourself in a world that is trying its best to
turn you into someone you're not is the biggest fight of your life. Never stop
the fight.
---------------------------
There's something about the look in your eyes,
Something I noticed when the light was just right.
It reminded me twice that I was alive,
And it reminded me that you're so worth the fight.
My biggest fear will be the rescue of me,
Strange how it turns out that way.
.
I had so much fun yesterday... First, we went to Pasig to have the car estimated. Then, at about 6, we went to QC to play badminton,, boy,, it was so good to be able to stretch my muscles after a very long time. We played for 2 hours. After that,Yellow Cabsoothed our rumbling stomachs. We had the biggest one (I don't know the name of the pizza but it had shrimps on it) and I felt really bloated. I thought we'd call it a night but boy was I wrong.. It really was just the start of the fun stored for me. We headed toBaga Berde, a bar in Pasig. Coming in, I heard this guy crooning a love song. He had a deep, husky voice that was absolutely to die for.. AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! To top it all, he was also gorgeous. He was therockstar, bad boytype, absolutely my type.
Guess what guys... the best thing was, the pack I was with knew him!!!!!!.MICHAELwas the name.
Michaelis one of the members ofMichaelAngelo.( There are only 2 of them.) The other is named Angelo and they're brothers. Angelo was not as cute as his brother nor as good with singing but he was so goooood in playing the guitar. An absolute god when it comes to being a guitarist.
After their stint, their manager which is my sister's good friend called them over.. I was a nervous wreck! Waaah!!! Michael shook my hand and I was all smiles!!!!!!!!Ate cheandKuya Guyeven took pictures of us!!! It felt like heaven..hahahaha
Michaelwas a former member of MYMP but because of misunderstandings, he decided to separate himself and formed a band with his brother. Also, the lead vocalist of MYMP was his ex-girlfriend.
You guys should hear their gigs.. They are so gooooood.
I also metRichardandBamofU-Turn. So many fab singers all in one night!