Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

I was half sleeping listening to my professor droning on and on about salvation earlier today. I just can't help but think of how tiring this semester will be.. Together with the boyfriend, I watched The Incredibles yesterday and it was hilarious! The boyfriend was shamefully telling me to keep quiet because I was laughing so loud. I can't help it!

I'm having lots of trouble sleeping today. Maybe because I was so used to sleepin late for the last few weeks. I'd be in bed by 11 pm but I'd end up tossing and turning until finally I'd get to sleep at around 1am. When you're in bed that long and you're doin nothing, a lot wil be running in your fickle mind. Just like me, I've been thinking about death.. weird.. I tried to push it out of my mind but it keeps on creepin in.

I don't know if I'll be able to wake up in the morning or just doze off and die in my sleep. I never wanted to die a painful death.. I mean who wants to right? The ideal death for me is to have a racin bullet straight into a couple of my internal organs then pooof! I go six feet under. whoopee!

The thought of losin a loved one is extremely painful for anyone. Im thinkin that a couple more years and who knows who will remain in my family? Many say that I have a strong personality but Im certainly a weakling when it comes to family matters. I'd laugh out any crappy boyfriend-loses-girlfriend flick anytime but I'd always cry buckets of tearsIfor films like "I am Sam." aww..


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com