Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, January 22, 2005

loveless but happy?. i think so. I used to think it's not possible but hey, views change. I've been goin out a lot lately but i've been with good company, meaning--i haven't been:
1. drinking
2. smoking
3. taking drugs or something of that sort.

I used to think that when people get depressed, it's like they're bound to do something which they think is wrong but still, they do it because they just wanna go and destroy themselves. I've been there and back, (well almost halfway home i think =p)and im glad I gathered all control I have so as not to fall into that kind of pit. I've learned the value of family and friends. One door was closed but many windows were opened for me. Just when you think the world turned its back to you, that's when you'll realize that the people you've forgotten about still cares. One person left but the many still remain and for that, Im thankful.

Now, i still feel the pain but I feel like laughin everytime I remember that fateful monday afternoon when i almost came down on my knees pleading. That was so unlike me. Everyone has their firsts right so I guess that was my first umm. how would you call it? greatest and stupidest pride swallowing experience. hehe humbling though.=)

The greatest thing maybe is, I've been used, manipulated, cheated on and yet, I still believe in love.=)

Hey prince charming, whoever you are, take your time coz Im in no mood to rush things.
I will patiently wait.=)





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com