At one point of my busy schedule, this thought bugged me and managed to fit into one tiny space of my sleep, eat and rehearsal life as of the moment. How would you know what percent of your life have you given totally to one person? I have a real knack of saying that I left a couple more to myself but when the bomb hit me squarely in the face, i realized there was none left. I was pondering on how people set their priorities straight, something which I was never able to do. I admire those who've managed to smoothly juggle everything-studies, love, family and love for oneself.
Would someone teach me how? =)
puhleease.
- PHOTO SHOOT -

Daniel is mine!!! all mine!hahaha
We had our pictorial for the panel board yesterday and there, I came out looking exactly my character: a total bitch =p
1:36 AM