These past couple of days exhausted me like no other days did before. The funny thing is, I AM DEAD TIRED and loving it. May sound weird but that feeling of productiveness is worth all aching muscles and one drained mind..
THE POPE IN CRITICAL CONDITION
CNN reported that Pope John Paul II was rushed to the hospital for respiratory complications. I was half asleep when I received that message so I was startled and saddened at the same time. I was supposed to go to Cologne, Germany for the World Youth Day but my plans were interrupted when my mom announced that P91,200 cost too much. I know they would risk it if we have the money but budget is really tight nowadays because we're having our house renovated. So much for plans.
Enough about my whining. Anyway, what will happen if Pope John Paul would not be able to make it to WYD due to health reasons? Television pretty much updates us with activities of prominent people including the head of the Catholic church and many were aghast when news of his failing health was announced. If the pope died which I hope would not happen, they have to elect a new one. Electing a pope takes time because the council of bishops or whoever it is that would decide should have enough discernment as to who will take his place and a matter of months, I think, would not be enough.
Recovery is somewhat just a thin line since we also could not deny that he aged a lot during these past couple of years. It just won't be the same if the pope is not there to administer WYD in Germany. His presence, aside from the desire of the youth to take part in this religious event makes all the difference.
Let's pray for our Pope.
HOMOS EVERYWHERE
Funny how from the pope, my article took a slide on homosexuals. I am not against them or even bisexuals for that matter but for some reason, having been sent to a coed school, im not really aware of their presence till i set foot on college. I was really uncomfortable at first but it was not long ago when i discovered that they are sooo much fun to be with. Talk about laughing your heart out till you drop.
They are also very flexible and we know that a lot succeed in their own chosen fields. Is it because they have a little of both the feminine and the masculine side? We never know but one point maybe is, because of too much persecution that they receive coz of the fact that they are somewhat different, they develop in them a sense of attitude wherein they pressure themselves to prove other people wrong. They strive for excellence and they are proofs that being different is a good thing if done the good way.
:: COFFEE EXPERIENCE ::
5:16 AM