Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Don't you just hate it when something you really really like is handed to you on a silver platter yet you're too afraid to even snuck a bite? Too much calories you think but does one, measly spoonful ruin your diet? You logical mind says " it will coz once you pop, you can't stop."

Sort of like in that situation but of course not concerning food.hehe just thought of it as a very good comparison.

Another thought..

Sometimes I wish I am brave enought to steer away from the conventional.. To thread the road not taken by many.. To be anything but ordinary..

I wish I can muster enough courage to take the plunge and take disastrous possibilities off my mind.

I wish i could stop thinking of those because more often than not, scenarios are way too exaggerated to the extent of being improbable in my head.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com