Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Jean Jacques Rousseau.
A real chauvinist pig.

I love rational psychology. Though everyone's complaining that it bores the hell out of them, my brain usually works whenever I come to class during Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Oh yeah, though I'm always half an hour late.= p

Rousseau had this idea that male should be given more emphasis with regards to education and that females should be honed to a learning which consists of household work and serving men to their utmost satisfaction. GIVE ME A BREAK.

If I was only born during his time, I would love to kick his balls and shove them up his a**. I do not have the slightest evidence but I think he was one of the promoters of the "men are in every way superior than women" notion in the society.

Sometimes, I wanna puke whenever I come across that passage in the bible which states something like wives should be submissive to their husbands. Cruel, violent husbands?? Kill me first. If be given the chance to pass a law, DIVORCE is on top of my list. It's not that I don't believe in the sanctity of marriage anymore but women should be given the chance to exercise their rights.

Eversince, we, women have been keeping our silence with regards to discrimination and violence against us. That is also a big problem.

Speaking out could be the first ultimate step.

BLURRED..BUT STILL...


- Girl Power -


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com