As I was logging on in my ym account, i was surprised to see someone online; someone whom I havent talked to for quite a time.
It's amazing how everything changes...people, places, situations.. even relationships.
something simple and unfussy can be complicated in a matter of seconds..
Lovers who became strangers
A happily married couple torn apart by unfaithfulness
friends separated by difficult circumstances
I always ask myself why things couldn't be just like how it was before... why things have to go through a massive transformation.. but i realized that these things happen coz they are meant to.. these people and circumstances change to teach me a lesson. A lesson which may not be very evident at that certain moment but it will soon come to view.. not in an instant but gradually.
I am grateful that at one point in time I met those people who I think just passed my life for a fleeting moment and left good memories that I will forever hold on to. Im really not someone who clings to the past,, those who look back on times spent but those who made a mark will surely be remembered.
Acceptance is probably the only solution. We just have to accept that though we try all sort of resistance when it comes to change, it's undeniably the only thing that is constant in this world.
And I still didn't talk to that person.
3:47 AM