How bad could it get when one falls for a bestfriend? The situation only not makes one go crazy of confusion but more probably, it could make things regrettable for both.
On the lighter side, the best of friends probably make the best of lovers since they both know the strength and weakness of each other but really, at some point, I think one may be just lulled into thinking that it is love but it's not. Maybe because of the closeness, of the intimacy of knowing each other so well but on the contrary, it is not that hard to fall for your best bud.
When one risks the friendship, he/she may end up losing everything as well. That's what I fear the most. I can lose any friend but not my bestfriends. So when fate permits I get into that kind of situation, heaven forbid but I'd rather die of pretension than submitting myself into confession.
2:52 AM