Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, May 26, 2005

American Idol Mania sure hit the world by waves. Season 4 was the best ever and I think they showcased the best talents yet. I dragged myself out of bed at 8am just to watch the live airing of AI. *Thanks to my good friend Vea*

I was not really a fan of this whole AI thing that is until,,,, I saw CONSTANTINE MAROULIS. You see, I have this thing for rockers and after that, I never missed a single episode. He was the best performer and Anwar had the best singing voice. I literally cried when Constantine was voted off. Scotty really got on my nerves and I love Vonzy's smile. Then it was down to the final four where Anthony got booted off then Vonzelle came next. It was then just between Bo and Carrie and I was rooting for the former. yeah yeah..rocker thing.*winks*

To make the long story short, Carrie won and I'm sure the whole world know this by now. It was ok with me though Bo was my choice coz I'm sure he'd get a deal anyway. It was the first time I faithfully followed some kind of reality show and I really enjoyed it. Im looking forward to the auditions for season 5 this summer mainly for the laughs and of course for another showcase of deserving talents.

I hope there would be more of the likes of Constantine Maroulis and Bo Bice. hahaha


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com