For the past couple of years, chinovelas/koreanovelas have invaded the country by storm. Eversince our encounter with the "to-drool-over guys of F4 and the sassy shan cai, Filipinos can't seem to shake the habit of patiently waiting for these shows every night.

I, myself was hooked in watching them. First, out of curiousity and then later on, I found myself looking forward and eager to get home just to catch the afternoon airing of meteor garden. Soon, I began to gush over the to-die-for body of Jerry Yan though most of my peers have the hots for Vic Zhou.
It's amazing how these foreign nations were able to capture the hearts of the Filipinos. Though we have our very own teleseryes, the drama of ours is gut wrenching... so much that it is painstakingly disgusting to watch. I mean, won't endless cryings and the sort wouldn't make you puke after 3 consecutive weeks of watching them? I don't know about you guys but I'm not very fond of our teleseryes coz I get tired just by watching the actors weep their hearts out.
Though it sounds very much un-patriotic, what can I do? I just love
Full House way so much more than
Hiram. hahaha

7:01 AM