Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, May 23, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Coz I'm Missing you
I'll find a way to get through
Living without you....
Coz you were my sister,
my strength and my pride
Only God may know why
Still I will get by..

Don't you just hate it when you miss someone so badly? May it be a lover, a friend or just about anyone who made an impact in your life. You remember all those times as if you once again hold it in your hand but at the end of all the dreaming, you realize your hands are empty. You long to relive yesterday as if to wake up would be a nightmare. All you could do is look back and apprehend that those are already fragments of the beautiful past that made you into who you are today.

*HO-HUM*


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com