
"You're pulling me down, you're weight is on me;I see the sky above but im drowning in the sea.."
Getting yourself out of a sticky situation takes more than a brilliant mind at work. It requires maximum level of cooperation from your entirety. You spend a great deal of time engrossed in your thoughts scheming up a plan that you hoped would lift you up from that great, big puddle of mud.. If the brain and ONLY the brain could get to the bottom of everything, I guess many people would be worry-free right now.
Conniving some strategy means that the next step would be carrying it out. It will take a lot of tugs and pulls from you to put whatever you have premeditated into action. Anyway the point is, one has to move.. or just even attempt to. Progress or damnation could either be the result but for me, just the thought that I have the courage to do what I think is best is enough to shun any horrific outcome in the end.
10:25 PM