Playing it Straight is a tv series where this woman has to eliminate all the homosexuals and find the straight guy in the brood. If she picks the straight guy, then they split the million dollars but if she gets deceived by a gay man, the latter walks off with the money and she'll be left without a penny.
I was hilariously affected especially with the last episode. Fortunately for her, she picked the right guy. Straight but obviously intact with his femininity; like he loves cooking, landscaping, fashion and the lot. I was screaming in excitement because all along, I thought she picked a homosexual and it turned out that whom I thought was straight was really gay.
Looks could really be deceiving. If I were in her shoes, I'd be sure to make the wrong decision and be a penniless idiot.
All for the LOVE of money, gay men bit off their tongues and made out with a woman when obviously, all they wanted was to exchange spits with fellow contenders.
I wonder if lesbians could do better? harhar.
7:22 AM