Lately, my bed means everything to me. As soon as I enter the front door upon arrival, I muster all control so as not to crawl under the covers and snore my head off. I am awaiting judgment day which will be on saturday. I hope my health would not falter till then for I'm feeling rather sick today.
I hate being bossed around because I am used to bossing everyone around. bad huh? I know that's why I understand why God put me in such situation for me to learn how to be a follower. I hate this feeling but I guess it's not so bad to be somewhat of an underdog at times. Keeping one's mouth shut when it was never to used to being kept shut is the hardest. I thought I was the meaniest, bossiest of the lot but I heaved a sigh of relief when I found out the hard way that I was nothing in comparison.
I have to deal with this. Atleast for now. When the cork pops, it's an entirely different story.
6:29 AM