Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, July 08, 2005

Im surprised that I still get to blog almost everyday though I've got piles of schoolwork gathering dust at the back of my mind. I feel I need to let out these thoughts because I can't work orderly with everything that has been clouding my sensibility these days.


Too many freaks run freely in Manila. They should be where they rightfully belong: BEHIND BARS. Just this moment, I was informed that the mom of my good friend was nabbed inside her own car and only the slightly opened windows were the ones that made the crime possible. An email was also sent regarding robbery using hypnotism that were done along Dapitan street where I usually pass when going to school. To think that I was dismissed at 9:00 this evening and I went home ALONE, shivers ran down my spine. When I heard these events, I was so thankful that I was able to get home in one piece.


With no one to make sure I get home safe and sound except my parents, it's about time I should be aware and always be on guard about matters like this. (Yeah I was hinting.. volunteers??? haha kiddin)


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com