Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, July 30, 2005

-READ UNTIL THE END-

When asked what's the problem, you answer "nothing is the problem."

People take this as "no problem at all" but today, when I was asked the same question and I had the same answer, I figured that indeed, "nothing" is the problem.

Lately, life is BUT one big party. You know when you call someone and the line's busy and the other end goes "beep, beep, beep....???"

Let me just say that I could compare my life as of the moment to the monotonous beeping sound of a busy phone line and I hate it to bits. Know the feeling when you wanna slam the telephone to get the annoying sound from your ears? It's almost the same but all I wanna do is get rid of the stagnant flow of my day to day activities. It's not that I haven't done anything. In fact, I've a lot to keep me preoccupied for the whole sem but I still get the feeling that while it seems everything is going right, it is only a disguise that hides the skewedness of it all.

Lurking somewhere behind this oh-so-stable- life are chaotic pieces of puzzle which are having a hard time putting themselves together. These are all fucking concealment of what I really feel life is. Im getting pretty tired of masking what really is and I'm done dealing with you, ----. I thought I won the crown for missinsensitive but boy, was I in for a big fucking surprise. I only got second place!

Don't expect me to catch your back when you're done with all your stupidity. If you got any sense left, you would not expect me to be there at all.

I hope my message gets across crystal clear. I know you read my blog.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com