Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, July 07, 2005

A thought suddenly popped in my head, "I want to get married." Not now of course but someday. You probably think that anyone would want that and it is not at all unusual since most people can imagine themselves tying the knot but I came to a point where I've almost sworn off guys. As we can see today, adulterous acts are very rampant and it disgusts me to see men juggling several single women AND their wives at the same time. Women also have their fair share of fooling around but as statistics say, men do it more often.

Another case is about domestic violence. No other being other than my parents will raise a hand at me. I cannot imagine succumbing to helplessness because I am being maltreated by my husband to be. No no way. I'll kill him first before he kills me. See? I can get pretty brutal when talking about these things so what do you think? Is it advisable for me to get married?

Though there are discouragements left and right, I have not fully vanquished the thought of finding a man and living my fairytale family life. I believe that there are still a few good men who walks the earth alone, without the annoying picture of some girlfriend trailing along their backs. I don't believe that all the good guys are taken. There must be singles out there. There has to be.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com