Sometimes, we tend to think too much about our problems and it's pretty normal because it should really make us worry if it's affecting us in anyway possible but when you got someone close to your heart who is suffering from more than what he/she can bear, your own burden suddenly becomes unimportant.
Even if I'm really, really pissed off to the point of acting like the spoiled brat I am coz of some spiteful people, thoughts of someone having a bigger load than mine is enough to send me in a frenzy of worry. You know what's good though, I've come to realize that my irritation is an exaggeration and that it is PATHETIC TO BURDEN MYSELF WITH THOUGHTS OF IT AND OF PEOPLE WHO CAUSED IT. Now that I became conscious of it all, I hope it'd be easier to wipe off faces from the supposed past.
*To someone whom I know would kill me if identified here, you better get a grip or else you'd really get a whacking or two. Stand up you idiot. *Forgive me, That's the sweetest I can get* lol
8:46 AM