Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, July 24, 2005

You see, I love to read. May it be textbooks (except math books please), pocketbooks, manuals, magazines or any printed material for that matter. This past few years, I've taken an addiction to the internet so I love reading blogs and websites too. I think it's pretty usual to connect yourself with the writer or the material he/ she has written because well, I do it often. I marvel at other people's insights about things, others which I haven't really given as much as a single thought but when written by other people, makes complete sense.

I love stories. Whether based on real life or a complete fiction, I don't really care. Aside from love stories in which we, women are accused of being hooked up with, I love family stories. They make my heart melt like no other love story could. I prefer to read it though than listen to someone relaying it orally. Having to listen to a storyteller takes much of the excitement coz for me, I feel disrobed of my right to interpret things the way I want to straight from its original source. I want to see how I really think of it, not think the way other people thought of it.

I've read something from peyups and I don't know who hit my soft spot the most; the man or the woman.

oh btw, It's a love story and I think it's really nice.
read here


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com