I don't know why the heck I have been checking out my horoscope whether in television, magazines or even in newspapers when I know for a fact that it's all crap. Yes it is guys, I'm quite sure in newspapers but not so when it comes to madame whoever in television shows.
They all say the same thing for 2 days now. That I am so lucky in... ugh. LOVE. That four letter word which I'd be happy not to encounter for the rest of the year. Next year nalang pwede? Or the next year even. Just not now.!
If this is what you call lucky, I'd swipe off unlucky in my vocabulary for I don't want to feel how it's like. Ever.
You horoscope makers are so lucky that every crap you're saying aren't coming true. Or else. Oh no, Im not a believer. On second thought, am I? No I'm not and that's that.
Moving on,,, I think going to a salon is the best therapy for stress. Pampering yourself a little will boost your spirits and liven your mood. I don't exactly know why but for me, it's quite effective. It has always been my practice to cut my hair when a relationship ends and usually, the style is equal to the pain. When the change is as drastic as a shoulder length to a short bob, which I doubt would happen anytime soon, you'd know that it isn't just a stupid mistake made by a pair of poorly handled scissors.
*I just got hair treatment and a foot spa so nothing to worry.=)*
8:43 AM