Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, July 14, 2005

There are only two things that can cringe my insides: Cockroaches and talks about giving birth. Though I lack sufficient knowledge, I feel cockroaches are the most disgusting creatures alive. I abhor them too much to even consider them having animal rights or whatever you call it. They're not even worthy of execution by swatting usually with a shoe or slipper because they die easily. What I want would be scalding them with boiling water and watch them slowly cringing in pain until their last breath spent. Slow and painful. Forgive me bug loving people but If I could wipe off a type of bug in this universe, cockroaches would sure top my list.

Delivering babies sure sound cute until... You become the deliverer. Then they say it becomes the most sickening thing you will ever experience. A cut the size of a finger makes me queasy let alone the length of my palm. I doubt that several stitches here and there is anyone's idea of fun and anything that has got to do with slicing me up is enough for me to go berserk.

I still believe that through child birth, a woman will feel the fullness of her humanity and I still want a child but can I go through it without being sliced up? I guess not. waaaaaaaah.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com