I'm not so crazed anymore compared to how i was like for the past few days. Finally, my logical self is back on track. I thought I'd suffer a millenia for being so subjective lately and honestly speaking, I had been getting on my nerves. It was such a relief that it lasted for only a week or so.
I have this bad habit of being impulsive then reprimanding myself a little after because of losing face due to the realization that what i had done was completely stupid. I wanted to whack myself a lot of times because of acting without even giving things a second thought but I always end up laughing because I figured that I was too absorbed with the excitement and spontaneity of things and the consequences were the least of my concerns.
Being rational takes much of that excitement that's why I hate objectivity to bits.
Now I have two completely opposing statements and I won't wonder if I get another "you're weird" compliment.
Yes people. I take it as a compliment. So don't worry about offending me. After all, I'm one insensitive bitch. =)
9:56 AM