Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, August 08, 2005

When everything that should not be happening is indeed happening all at once, one should start thinking why the hell it does. Is it coincidence or twist of fate? I hate to admit that the universe is conspiring with every other force to make me realize one thing. I want to get it off my shoulders but my pride forbids me to spill it here. =)

BTW, I got a taste of what it's like to be wearing a uniform other than my beloved blue and white ones. Thanks to the production of the creative group where I played the role of a nursing student who wanted to get out of the country as soon as possible. That is, for about 5 minutes to be exact. Who cares? I still got to wear a nursing uniform!hahaha..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
- a nurse, a medtech and an engineer -
looks like we got the wrong uniforms on! *winks*
<>


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com