Everyone's a cheater. It's the stark, naked truth. So I was thinking earlier, why would I even consider being in a situation where I could be the cheater or pretend in an unfortunate scenario, be the loser? Think. That's the safest thing to do right now. No one's spared from the generality of my statement, women are no worse than men.
I am afraid and there's no doubt about that. Why else would I evict stone walls and construct ones made of steel if I'm not shaking with dread as to how things might turn up for me once a bastard, sonofabitch might accidentally send my fortress in a tumbling pile of dust? Cowering in a remote corner of my safe house, I pray that no bloke should pass my castle and make an attempt to rescue an UNWILLING damsel in distress. I also pray that they, who once-upon-a-time stopped by should NEVER come back and if they did, let me remain true to my word that once bygone will always be bygone.
Oh man... Here I go again.
Crushes will not go anywhere. Flings wil never become serious. Flirting will never include the heart and the thump-thump beating DOES NOT mean "This is it! Search is over!!".... It just means "Control alert, cheater spotted."
*****To those who came across this article, please be reminded that this post doesnt mean I'm sourgraping about the people I've been with. I'm cynical when it comes to the four letter word and though it includes people, I'm very happy to shout to the world that no matter what happened in the past, all is cool now. When I say cool, I meant superb. ok? ok.
8:09 AM