Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, September 10, 2005

I love meeting new people and I had that chance when we went to Nagcarlan, Laguna. We were sort of "adopted" for three days by the Osuna family and they're such a great bunch. I had no difficulty in fitting inside their household and I wished we didnt have to leave so soon. Tatay and nanay cared for us like their own daughters, brothers Alex and Aldwin gave us a taste of their famous lambanog, sister Isay was very sweet and almost cried when we left. There are other members of the family but we didnt get to interact with them coz they're either always at work or living some place else.

After three days, we had to snap back to reality and get back our asses to work.
Haaay. It's a drain to think of home when all there is at home is work.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com