Someday, I will write my story with the greatest love of my life. I wanna share to the world how this one person makes me whole without so much as a flick of a finger. We share everything from the most amazing to the downright embarrasing times of our lives. He speaks, I listen. I speak, he does not judge. We laugh, go crazy, get drunk, get wasted. We finish each other's sentences, we read each other's minds. Though times spent are pretty much counted, I treasure them the most. My life has been anything but an open book yet he knows darn well every chapter of my semi-charmed existence. We do not always agree on things but we share opinions. We trade views on how we see the world and ourselves. He is not afraid to slap me right in the face when he knows fully well that I need it. He confronts me and tells me straight what things I need to change. Though we do not often get in touch with our emotions coz we both think it's darn corny, i get unusually mushy advices when I'm in dire need. If it's not enough to snap me back to reality, that's when he gives his hard hitting, rational explanation on things and tells me to get a grip. Surprisingly, the latter always works better for me.
To lulu's/des' guy version except for the libido part, you sure added enough loops to my already roller coaster ride life to make me puke time and time again. Seriously, you're damn lucky you have me. haha
My pommers.
The one person who won't ever leave when everyone else does.
Of that I am sure.
I can't live without this one person who keeps me sane.
My best buddy in the whole wide world.
AND YES, IT'S PURELY PLATONIC.
HAHAHAHA.=p
8:06 AM