Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, November 27, 2005

It was a blast yet it confused me as ever. Many of my friends went berserk that night upon consumption of alcohol and packs of cigs. We went crazy and danced to the tune of pinoy big brother and wowowee under the starless sky. ( That "starless" thing was made up coz I was too tipsy to notice. Just thought it would sound nice. teehee. ) That night I felt so free though I was tied down. There were some issues going about in my head but instead of pondering on them and depressing myself, I belt it all out on my makeshift microphone-cellphone which i borrowed from shobe. Bounded but struggling to free myself without consent. You know what I mean? Few may recognize the tone I'm speaking in but it's my goal anyway. To keep it all a secret. Even just to the majority since two people know about it. =)


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com