Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Paradigm. Standard. Measure. Why does everything have to have it? I wonder why all have to be defined by how it fits certain man-made patterns. Man makes it so why can't man break it? Sure, everyone says that many nowadays do not conform and think out of the box and I usuAally identify myself as one of them but at the end of the day, truth sinks in that I cant afford not to ponder of what I think of myself according to the rules of life I was brought up with.

RULES. One of the many things I cant possibly grasp. Why can't I do something just because there's this certain rule that says I can't do it? CHOICES. No matter how many restrictions hinder a person, it all boils down to him making that judgment. As for me, I don't want to abide but I still abide. Why? Because the world says its the right thing to do. Is it the right thing really? Who gave someone the power to identify what is right? I question a lot but I know I don't have the insanity to do more than that.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com