Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, January 06, 2006

Looking back in the year 2005, i realized it was one hell of a ride for me. I experienced so many things and met so many different people. I thank everyone who became involved in my life in one way or another. It was by far the most exciting year of my 19 years of living and I'm sure there'll be lots to come with the starting of 2006. I've started romantic and platonic relationships and also ended some. I've bonded with long time friends but also lost contact with a lot. One can never tell what'll happen tomorrow and thinking of it gets me all paranoid so most of the time, I choose not to lose my nerve.

To POM who is my alter ego, my best bud and my confidante, I'm sorry I forgot your birthday and I'll do all means to make it up to you. haha. Seriously, you make me think and I like that. Looking forward to more debates with you like what we had in baga berde. I love you!

To ANN who is my bestfriend and my conscience, I probably would have not known how to make things right if it wasn't for your constant babbling about how wrong the things I did and that I wasn't suppose to do it again. Many thanks for lecturing me. You slapped me in the face and I know I deserved it.

To 3CA1, you made me experience the best in college! =) I love all the stuffs we do together may it be just hanging out, our drinking sessions or just killing time while waiting for our classes. We've been through a lot and now that political dynamics is grilling our brains, I do hope we'll manage to stick together until our final day in UST. I give my warmest hugs to Celine for keeping all my darkest secrets, to Ruth for never giving up on our friendship though it had been on the rocks, to Liszt for introducing me to different sorts of people, to Karla for all the conversations regarding the love department, to Jona for the everyday kisses, to Vea for being such a sweetie, to Shobe for being the walking videoke machine, to Dianne for being my most consistent seatmate, to Francis for lending us your home when we're drunk and dancing, to Kenneth for just being the sweetest, most mysterious gay ass I've ever known and to Jacy for being a part of the not so straight circle and loving it.

To my highschool barkada, I miss the days with you and I'll never forget how you stuck with me through my dramahan moments. Hope I'll see you guys real soon.

To you who opened my mind to the other side, for loving me like no else ever did, for just being there though we already went our separate ways, I give my many thanks. I know in my heart there will never be an us but I also know that you are one of a kind. You are a living proof that one can indeed love unselfishly.

To you who had been once my greatest illusion, I will always cherish how our friendship had stayed intact and how you'd become a close confidante. I don't expect anything more but friendship because I know that this way, I'll never lose you.

To you who made me take the risk that I feared so much, for making me lose control and loving it, for making me think of my own happiness and not give a damn about other people, for taking me high and then dropping me all of a sudden, for hurting me, for deceiving me, for turning me into someone I almsot can't recognize, THANK YOU. You gave me a part of life's meaning for a moment and I will never forget that. I don't keep grudges and I already forgave you wholeheartedly. Never, not even for a split second that I regretted my decision to be with you. Goodluck to your journey to the far side of the world. You'll always be with me.

Lastly, to you who was just one of the faces who had suddenly become distinct, I am still hoping that you would stand by your word and prove yourself. You make me laugh and cry, you make me happy and feel bad but that you would never know. You never visit this blog anyway! haha. You are a big joke that is sooooo not funny. Thanks for coming into the scene when I least expected it. I hope for either of the two things: that you would go as swiftly as you came or that you'd be here to stay.

Welcome 2006!!!!!


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com