Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I woke up from a very bad dream. It wasn't gory nor scary but it was heart wrenching. For me at least. hehe.


There was a consolation though. In my dream, I met a man who offered help when I was busy trying to figure out how the hell would I manage to bring all my groceries. I accepted and so the conversation started. Weird thing, we went home and I took him inside my parent's bedroom. haha. We swapped personal infos and he suddenly hugged me. It was then that I broke down and sobbed uncontrollably. In my dream, I cried in front of a stranger. Something that I've never done in my entire 19 soon to be 20 years of living.


In continuation, I went from my parent's bedroom to my own where I saw another guy with someone whom he had been with for over two years. She kicked and lashed at me. She must be pretty mad at me for reasons I know very well. In my own house, inside my very own bedroom. How freaky could that get? Oh man, if there would be chances of this coming true, I'd probably go nuts.


Nuf said of why I wasn't able to go to school. Lost all the drive upon waking up. Boo.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com