Its really weird when you see dead people coming back to life. That's figuratively speaking of course. Long lost lovers and friends whom you haven't seen in ages come popping out suddenly round corners. Just the other day, I saw the guy whom I was madly in love with when I was in gradeschool. haha. I was in line patiently waiting for a ride when a guy looked back as if he was waiting for something. Something caught my eye about his face and I continued to stare though rude it was. He looked back again and bingo! It was him. Damn,, It seemed like forever since I last saw him. He grew a little taller but he was still the same. Different though coz I heard he's already a dad at the young age of 20. I was certain he saw me but I pretended as if I wasn't aware of his presence. We passed by each other without even a single hello. I wanted to greet him but decided against it. After all, 8 years had passed and he might not even remember me. I don't wanna risk looking like a fool making him remember someone he already forgot.
Looking back, I realized it wasn't so bad after all. Yesterday just seemed so easy.
"These are all the many changes in my life.."
6:19 AM