TO SOMEONE I NEVER HAD
I miss you. I miss your crazy laugh. I miss your dry, but somehow funny sense of humor. I miss that mischievous glint in your eyes. I miss your straight, pointed nose. I miss your obsessive footworks. I miss times when I jab at your side makin your squirm in pain. I miss times when you twist my arm and I give you a round of curses. I miss giving your our special sign of friendship. I miss times when you piss me off with your off-the road comments. I miss your rough hands. I miss times when you secretly grab my hand from under the table. I miss times when you stick out your feet so I'd stumble. I miss times when you flash me sign languages telling me all sorts of mushy stuff and I'd gag. I miss seeing you make a fool of yourself. I miss pissing you off afterwards. I miss giving you twisted signals so you'll get confused. I miss sneaking out with you so everybody won't know what we're up to.
Filling this page won't even give justice to how much I really do miss you.
All that for a matter of 4 days! Oh man. You're not even that far.
8:04 AM