I have this habit of inviting disaster: walking while looking up at the nighttime sky. Whenever the public vehicle drops me off at the corner of my village, I always check if the sky's clear enough for a few specks of stars to appear. If I see some, I'd continue to check them out (yes, while walking) until I finally reach the tricycle terminal. I won't be surprised if one day i'd drop dead because of what I've been doing. haha. I am truly fascinated by those twinkling balls of fire. I don't know why but it somehow gives me a sense of peace. Kind of like they're all staring down at me while I go about my disastrous 2 block journey. With my body dead tired and aching, just the sight of them puts a smile on my face. See? I don't only act stupid but I look stupid as well.
No question as to why people kept on giving me weird glances. Oh man. I'm becoming a basket case.
9:56 PM