Lately, I've been immersed so much in the world. My eyes have been opened to the real passion of what makes it go round. I have been cheated, made to believe that with what the world could offer me, I could not ask for anything more. I was enjoying all kinds of temporary, cheap thrills that was being spoon fed to me yet, I was not happy. I could see happiness from where I stand but it seemed so far. The more I reached for it with my weak, worldly efforts, the more it strayed far away from my grasp. True how people are so thirsty for love, TRUE LOVE, that as quoted from an acquaintance; " When they see it or something remotely like it, they feed on it like leeches." That line was like a spear tearing through my heart, my humanity. I felt like a leech sucking with so much vigor on something that feels remotely like true love. Love that is not patient, not kind and is very jealous and could only be found in this world with all its lies. When I thought I had gained what my heart was lacking, I could not deny to myself that it still feels hollow, empty.
I missed Him. He who never judged me. He who never once turned His back on me. He who never hurt me without reason - that is, to teach me a lesson. He who never lied when I stabbed Him in the back. He who never betrayed me and I know he never will even if I came so close to betraying Him-again. When I left Him for awhile, never intending to come back, He waited patiently for the blackness of my soul to return to its normal, healthy shade. Suppressed by the hatred and disgust brought by the world, I was thankful it even found the strength and courage to beat again. All done with the help of His love. How stupid I was to have just realized that no love from the world; from any relationships I can form with people in my lifetime, could amount to what TRUE LOVE my Lord could give me.
Praises and thanks for holding me firm when my feet was about to buckle again. Grant me discernment to help me walk the way to Your light and stay true to my convictions. This I pray.
6:43 AM