Every woman's dream is to walk down the aisle unto the arms of the man they truly love. It was a sight to behold when it was my sister's dream that came true. The night before, she was all jittery and could not even sleep. I could not too because I wasn't in my own bed which made it all the more frustrating but I resisted the urge to crawl back to my own beloved covers because I knew it would be the last time I would get to sleep beside my single ate.
Apple. Sounds cute and timid but really, I fear her the most among my 2 other sisters. She could be a real jackass when she wants to be but what sound advices come from this jackass' mouth! I could only look back to the days when we still slept on the same bed, all cramped up against each other's asses (She's got a huge behind) and tickle each other non-stop till the crack of dawn. To the days when she'd grab me by the collar and I'd try to shove her backwards during one of our "physical fights". To when she'd quietly lecture me and insist I put some reason inside my uber stubborn head. To that moment when we broke down, cried our hearts out because of a misunderstanding that could have been easily mended with just "a sorry." Flashbacks of what she used to be and pictures of what she is now and what she could be in the future were all I could think of as I watched her walk down the aisle with both my parents on either side. It felt sad that she would be leaving us but I know I'll always have a sister and a friend in her no matter how great the distance that would come between us.
I would surely miss my sister.
Segue: I got the bouquet and he got the ribbon and yes I believe it was purely coincidental. Yes it was. Yes it was. Yes it was. Yes it was. Yes it was. Be damned if not.
8:03 AM