Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, July 14, 2006

I've rested my case on this matter.. Or so I've thought. I've always written in the third person. I've rarely included myself on any matter I've put in paper or punched in the keyboard. I admit there were few moments; maybe just a splurge of emotion but those I could count on my fingers. Oftentimes, I would let out bit of light only to let readers hanging for I always write with caution; not spilling more than what is needed. Leaving most baffled with figuring out what I was trying to say. I've ceased to relay my personal encounters in written form. I feel they are made for my eyes and ears alone. Though the case, there's one thing I'd be more than willing to blatantly cry out. I tried to suppress the feeling but it's been tugging at my sleeve to be blogged. winks*

It started a chaos and sometimes it still is. Funny though, the differences (or similarities; feels like I'm looking into a mirror) made it all the more enticing AND exciting. It had been a battle of two very stubborn minds wherein as time went by, learned to compromise. It was no easy feat. Frustration was something I've failed to notice when in fact it was written in bold letters on the package I've so gingerly bought. Bickering is constant, it is what you could identify as normal. Though at this moment, I could say it's been a relatively short-long (because of time spent but feels like eternity already), bittersweet, happy-sad journey that I wouldn't trade for anything else. Now's the only time I've felt truly proud of my partner. It has been a challenge knowing that everything I am capable of, he is too. You see, before I was always the dominant key, the driving force. I always think less of whoever it is I am with and think of myself on higher ground. Now, I found someone I could trust with my life. For the longest time, I have been deprived of vulnerability for I feel that it would be stupid to let it out in a manipulative world. It would not be so hard to pretend anymore, to suppress.. for whenever I feel helpless, I'm confident that I'm protected. I've never known that it's such a wonderful feeling knowing you are in safe hands. I found this somewhere: When you fall in love with someone strong, someone willful.. you wouldn't want to be so independent anymore. Though I still got my ass-kicking bitch side, I've learned to soften up. I can tell that no matter how this journey ends up; nasty or not, the pain is all worth it.

As quoted from my multiply buddy, Maine:
Ibang-iba ka sa iba.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com