Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I dunno what the heck I'm doing typing this crap when I know that the product of an empty stomach, a tired body and a pissed mind would just be a piece of senseless shit. It's just confusing these days or just today for that matter. Maybe I ought to get more sleep because lack of snooze is getting me all cranked up.

Graduation will be occuring in no less than 8 months. Slave driving me to the brink of paranoia is the length of period I still would serve as an obliging student. I so wanna peel off this f****d up blue and whites from my body which would probably mark my freedom and the start of my suffering as an earning, independent citizen of this country. That is, if I ever get a job that quick.

And so before I drift into another of my fantasies about being all dressed up to the nines and working in the corporate world, I'd better make sure I graduate first. The heck.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com