I love sleep. My life has a tendency to fall apart when I'm awake. -Ernest Hemingway
Literally, I love to sleep. Feel the covers round my body and just snore and bury my head on my pillow. Lately, I compare being awake to non-stop ranting. What's worse, I'm not even enjoying the least bit. Such small matters become big deals and I cannot help but to feel stupid and proud at the same time. I know that immaturity is kicking in and I don't wanna be caught up entangled in jealousy's web so I calmly tell myself to shrug it off coz there are other things in life worth giving second thoughts to. Then again, I'm so tired of living my lie of being a sensible 20 year old and somehow, I think I deserve to be a brat sometimes. That's where the problem starts.
Do I find fulfillment in pain? Ecstasy in routinary beatings? I do not feel numb, that's for sure but the gradual sinking in of the harsh reality that I have to live with everyday is leaving me somewhat smiling in my own pool of blood. Yes, I permit myself to suffer such intolerable sorrow and I don't even know why.
9:08 PM