Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, September 03, 2006

I have a hard time trusting people to do work because I am afraid that they would do it all wrong. Instead of wrenching my teeth and adding wrinkle lines on my forehead because of annoyance, I'd rather save my energy and do it all alone.

Then it hit me. I was the one doing it all wrong. People become dependent on me regarding certain matters because I hog all the hard work and leave them with their cutsy asses all propped up, not a hair out of place nor dirt on their long fingernails. I am never to be absent or their world would fall into pieces. I had become some sort of a security blanket. Just great.

Now what to do? Drop it abruptly or be all gentle and push away inch by inch?


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com