You know I miss you. I haven't been with you for long and what we had does not even amount to what could be missed but I really do. You were the hand that caught me yet the hand who had slapped me as well. You made me see reality in its sublety which was rather unusual from the obvious I was accustomed to.
I watched it. You were just like him; a free-loving spirit.
I don't really know you. I guess all I saw was the 10% sticking out from the surface with the rest of yourself drowning in the water below. You are just too big, too caught up with the world's fancy and I am just too stuck, sinking inch by inch in the quicksand of fate.
Gently, you detach yourself. Not that you were attached in the first place anyway. I don't really have an idea and everything is coming into a sort of blur but I know one thing: that piece which stuck out made more marks than anyone who came clean.
9:15 AM